pátek 31. srpna 2012
Burgas Bus Bombing Probe 'May Take Years,' Bulgaria Says
The investigation of last month's terror attack in Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Burgas may take "months, even years," Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov has stated.
However, Tsvetanov is convinced that the truth will be revealed.
"We have been exchanging information with our Euro-Atlantic partners and I am convinced that we will uncover the truth," he told reporters on Thursday.
Tsvetanov and Deputy PM and Minister of Strategic Affairs Moshe Ya'alon met on Wednesday, expressing hopes that the two countries will be able to solve together the July 18 bus bombing.
On Tuesday, Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev stated that new information on the case would be revealed on September 15.
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry recently published a new computer-generated image of a suspected accomplice in the July 18 bus bombing in Burgas.
The terror attack at the Black Sea coastal city's airport killed seven, including five Israeli tourists, the Bulgarian bus driver and the suspected suicide bomber.
Štítky: Burgas bus bombing